GENEX is Seeking Independent Beef & Dairy Contractors
A GENEX Independent Contractor (IC) offers personalized genetic and reproductive services while striving to improve the profit potential of beef producers throughout their area. They work with purebred and commercial beef & dairy producers to develop customized reproductive programs to meet immediate and long-term genetic goals.
ICs are individuals who live in the local community, have a desire to establish an artificial insemination business and are commissioned by GENEX to serve as beef or dairy representatives. These individuals have developed an interest in beef and/or dairy genetics and have a sincere desire to provide local producers with complete services including heat detection, synchronization program assistance, artificial insemination and sire recommendations. Please contact Patty Lasby for more information.
urus is hiring a webmaster!
About the Company
As a holding company with cooperative and private ownership, URUS connects well-established agricultural organizations – AgSource, Alta Genetics, GENEX, Jetstream Genetics, PEAK/GENESIS, SCCL and VAS.
Each of these organizations have their own unique identity, products and services. These companies provide cutting-edge genetics, customized reproductive services to maximize conceptions, dairy management information to take producers to the frontline of smart dairy farming, and an array of products and services to help bovines reach their genetic potential.
The URUS framework facilitates synergies between its companies – synergies that will drive new developments. The size and scale of URUS also contributes to significant investment in research and technology. URUS will build the tools, products and genetics that cow caretakers will need for the sustainable, productive and profitable herds of tomorrow. Count on URUS – and its companies – to be in it for the long term. Count on URUS to invest in the products and services that will enhance producers’ abilities to be successful in effectively and efficiently feeding the world.
We are looking for a Webmaster to join our, globally oriented, URUS Marketing and Communication Team! As a Webmaster at URUS, you will be responsible for supporting websites and e-shops of all our companies, ensuring sites are functioning properly and be available to all users. This candidate will be responsible for testing speed of access and improving loading speeds of our websites. The candidate should be detail-oriented, an excellent communicator and demonstrate a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Maximize semen sales in a designated area
- Achieve sales targets on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Support GENEX programs and promotions
- Participate in GENEX training programs
- Represent GENEX in a professional manner at all times
- Two or four-year agricultural degree or related experience
- Agriculture sales experience and knowledge of the A.I. industry
- Proven communication and customer relation skills
- Self-motivated person willing to find, develop and close sales leads
• Assist in the development of functional and easy-to-use websites and e-shops
• Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
• Optimize loading speeds and capacity
• Debug pages and fix broken links or images
• Update website and e-shop content
• Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
• Address user complaints
Requirements & Qualifications
• Candidate should have 3-5 years of experience working in a Webmaster capacity
• Good understanding of front-end technologies
• Possess previous experience with designing and developing responsive design websites in WordPress
• Microsoft Azure Knowledge would be considered an asset
• Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
• Knowledge of e-commerce best practices
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
• Interested candidates, please submit your resume Erica Habenei
or follow this link