GENEX is seeking Dairy Account Managers in Ontario and Quebec, to maintain and grow sales within large herds and coordinate with local staff a strategic plan on maximizing the GENEX growth opportunities with these accounts.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and maintain sales with strategic accounts as assigned to achieve budgeted goals
- Grow sales in terms of both volume and dollars of semen, units of semen, and products
- Develop marketing plans for each large herd and regularly evaluate herd strategy
- Establish direct owner contact with key dairy herd owners/managers
- Ensure delivery of products and services are in a timely and acceptable manner
- Serve as a GENEX reproductive and genetic expert by delivering reproduction and genetic value-added programs to strategic accounts to assist herd owners/managers make profitable decisions
- Utilize and maintain CRM to document account information, interactions, and activities
- Coordinate with local field marketing staff on a strategic plan for each account
- Bachelor's Degree in Dairy Science or other related degree and have a successful sales career in related dairy fields
- Must have knowledge of reproduction physiology, estrus behavior and artificial insemination technique
- Must have excellent DC 305 software skills; ability to work with on-farm software and analyze data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment as well as possess effective communication and people skills
- Willingness to grow and develop both personally and professionally
To be considered for these positions, please your application along with attaching a Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.